welcome to my profle

الاثنين، 18 أكتوبر 2010

My Proplem

Hi, my proplem is i am the last person for my family. So,i am go to give some food or some anyhing just tell me every time and every day. Some time i back to my house after the university and i want to sleep but my father or my mother or my brother tell me go to .. get back to... anything. My brother is not big proplem because i can tell him sorry i cant but my parents i cant tell him no, I want to my brother's help me for a work family not i only working. Any idea

هناك تعليقان (2):

  1. Hi Abdulaziz , I think the best solution for you is bring a driver .

    ردحذف
  2. Explain to your family that your studies are very important, so you need some time to study. Tell them that you can help them, but sometimes you need to study.

    ردحذف